Striking curves and elegant upholstery make the Asheville Bed a distinctly modern refuge of comfort and tranquility. The bed’s standout feature is the rounded headboard, which gently envelops you, creating an atmosphere of warmth and coziness. With its minimal, Scandi-inspired aesthetic, Asheville is a stunning platform bed with style and substance. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Features:
- Available in King and Queen sizes
- No box spring required
- Mattress suspension system uses a reinforced steel frame with bent plywood slats for durability/comfort
- Cylindrical, solid FSC®-Certified ash legs are finished in a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Fits any mattress height, including pillowtop
- Bed frame and legs made with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood/engineered wood
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Queen: 72W x 82D x 43H"
- King: 88W x 82D x 43H"
Gus* Design Group is a Toronto-based furniture design and manufacturing company that builds on modernist design traditions in creative new ways. Their style emphasizes originality, functionality and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Gus* makes modern furniture simple.