The Branch Shelving System blends mid-century style with modular components that give you an infinite number of elegant, open-storage options for home or office. The design features varying bookshelf configurations that can be transformed into a seamless workspace with the addition of a desk unit. Additional add-on units let you customize the size and layout of your shelving system to perfectly suit your space, and the shelves are height adjustable to suit any arrangement of decorative items or resources.
Refined details, such as rounded edges on the shelves and uprights, soften Branch’s aesthetic and enhance its architectural style. Straightforward installation means you can spend more time perfecting your vision and display. Features:
- Winner of the 2020 Architectural Digest Cleverest Award for functional, innovative product design
- Comprised of: 2 Branch Uprights, 2 Slatted Shelves, 1 Shelf, 1 Hook Rail, 1 Side Mirror, 1 Side Tray and a set of 3 Single Hooks
- Uprights are solid Ash
- Powder-coated steel accents
- Shelves and add-ons are height-adjustable
- Solid wood bullnose edge detail on shelves
- Additional add-ons may be purchased to customize the configuration
- Actual depth of Shelf is 11”
- Actual depth of Slatted Shelf is 12"
- Side Mirror is 10" in diameter
- Side Tray features a CNC-routered recess detail
- Max. weight per shelf/hook rail is 50lbs. Max weight per side tray and single hook is 10 lbs. Max weight per bay is 250lbs
- Solid ash Uprights, Slatted Shelves, Hook Rail and Side Tray are all 100% FSC© Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC© 092551)
- Suitable for residential. retail, or office spaces
- Assembly required. All hardware and instructions provided
- CARB Phase II, ANSI-BIFMA, and TSCA Title VI Compliant
- Width: 48.5 inches
- Depth: 12.5 inches
- Height: 84 inches
Gus* Design Group is a Toronto-based furniture design and manufacturing company that builds on modernist design traditions in creative new ways. Their style emphasizes originality, functionality and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Gus* makes modern furniture simple.