For sale in western WA state only
Tailored and classically styled, the sloping rolled arms of the Burke have an approachable familiarity. A down-filled pillow top adds softness to the headrest, seat and back, creating extra plushness in a timeless silhouette. American Leather Burke Re-Invented Recliner Features:
American Leather Burke Re-Invented Recliner Dimensions:
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Down blend pillow top pads on back and seat
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat
- Semi-attached back and seat cushion
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Available in solid wood or metal legs
- Lifetime warranty on frames and suspensions; 10 years for mechanism; 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship for all other elements.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery or foam.
- Free white glove delivery to your home in about 4-6 weeks.
- Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE SPEC SHEET OF BURKE (PDF)
- Width: 31 inches
- Depth: 35 inches
- Height: 38 inches
- Depth when open: 65 inches
Please note: more upholstery options are available. Please contact our showroom for more information.