The Cardinal Chair takes the pioneering Mid-century design process of bent-plywood engineering and applies modern touches to create a new icon of form and function. The chair is an aesthetic journey – from its sculptural wood frame and delicate exposed-ply detail, to its premium leather seat, waterfall front edge and visible back hardware. A padded seat and ergonomic curved back add durability to match, giving Cardinal that coveted balance of style and versatility.Details:
- Curved seat, back and legs are bent plywood with exposed edges, finished with real wood veneer.
- Upholstered seat uses top grain, semi-aniline leather.
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Seat features an ergonomic waterfall design which helps relieve pressure on legs.
- Curved backrest adds extra comfort and features exposed hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of legs to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- ANSI-BIFMA compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit our showroom or request swatches to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
- Each set includes two chairs of the same color.
- Width: 19 inches
- Depth: 19 inches
- Height: 30.5 inches
- Seat Height: 18 inches
Generally ships in 1-2 weeks.
Gus* Design Group is a Toronto-based furniture design and manufacturing company that builds on modernist design traditions in creative new ways. Their style emphasizes originality, functionality and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Gus* makes modern furniture simple.