The Circuit Modular Series is a contemporary seating collection that brings minimalist style to spaces large or small. Circuit's Combine the components to create a custom seating configuration that suits your home or work environment. Circuit's compact footprint is particularly well suited to lobbies, breakout rooms, hallways, and urban condominiums. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Features:
- Circuit Modular Series utilizes 3 different modular components - Armless, Corner & Ottoman.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated, concealed connectors on underside to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551)
- Tight seat and back cushions are high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap
- Cylindrical, solid FSC -Certified ash legs are finished in a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Injection-molded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System
- All joints have been stress tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Width: 68 inches
- Depth: 68inches
- Height: 28.5 inches
- Seat Height: 16 inches
- Seat Depth: 22 inches
Gus* Design Group is a Toronto-based furniture design and manufacturing company that builds on modernist design traditions in creative new ways. Their style emphasizes originality, functionality and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Gus* makes modern furniture simple.