The Circuit Modular Series is a contemporary seating collection that brings minimalist style to spaces large or small. Circuit's three sleek components (an armless chair, corner and ottoman) feature rounded profiles, with pleasing curves that invite relaxed entertaining and interaction. Rounded, solid natural ash legs complete the look by giving each piece an airy, floating quality perfect for small spaces. Combine the components to create a custom seating configuration that suits your home or work environment. Circuit's compact footprint is particularly well suited to lobbies, breakout rooms, hallways, and urban condominiums. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Features:
- Circuit Modular Series utilizes 3 different modular components - Armless, Corner & Ottoman.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated, concealed connectors on underside to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551)
- Tight seat and back cushions are high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap
- Cylindrical, solid FSC -Certified ash legs are finished in a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Injection-molded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System
- All joints have been stress tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Width: 103 inches
- Depth: 101 inches
- Height: 28.5 inches
- Seat Height: 16 inches
- Seat Depth: 22 inches
Gus* Design Group is a Toronto-based furniture design and manufacturing company that builds on modernist design traditions in creative new ways. Their style emphasizes originality, functionality and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Gus* makes modern furniture simple.