Drink Rocks keep your spirits as they should be: undiluted. These platonically shaped stones are designed to be chilled in your freezer before being admired in your evening cocktail.
- These Drink Rocks are made with natural materials and are finished by hand. The finishing process affords each piece with unique characteristics which may vary from product to product.
- Cleaning Tips: To preserve the natural stone texture, do not use abrasive cleaners. Soak the Drink Rocks in warm water for a few hours. Be sure the stones are covered by at least a couple of inches, so that there's plenty of volume to absorb unwanted flavors. When you place them back in the freezer, be sure they are dry (any surface moisture will more readily absorb flavors) and keep them in a sealed bag or container.
- Soapstone, marble
- Designed by Runa Klock who is a designer based in Oslo, Norway. Her designs are inspired by nature and characterized by a strong interest in material and craft.
- Pyramid: 1.75" x 1.75" x 1.8"
- Cylinder: 1" x 1" x 2.5"
- Rectangle: 1.25" x 1.25" x 2"
- Sphere: 1.8" x 1.8" x 1.8"
Areaware creates objects and gifts for home, work, and play in collaboration with independent designers. Based in Brooklyn, NY and Columbus, OH their small team is dedicated to creating functional and uplifting objects, designed with integrity. Above all else, their designers are at the heart of what they do.