It’s your day to be wild and fearless and free. It’s your day for becoming the next thing you’ll be. Though today is your party, it doesn’t stop here—it should keep right on going and last you all year.
Roll out the streamers, blow up the balloons, and celebrate all the great things that are coming your way! With its colorful cast of characters, delightfully detailed illustrations, and playful rhymes, this festive book will ignite good feelings for birthdays and any occasion where cake is appropriate. (And cake is always appropriate!)
- Written by M.H. Clark and Illustrated by Jana Glatt.
- Offers a timeless message for children and adults to enjoy the moment and be their most vibrant selves.
- Fun to share with anyone ages 5 to 105 celebrating a milestone—a birthday, a graduation, or a retirement.
- Features a hardcover with embossing.
- Dimensions: 9.25″W x 9.25″H
Compendium has been creating inspiring products for over 25 years. They design items that are used to celebrate the “everyday” and the “little things” in life, but also ensure that each product makes a wonderful gift for special occasions and big events.