A rugged, eco‐friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique design that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian‐inspired look is achieved using materials like solid ash and woolly fabric. Wood is FSC®‐Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux‐wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material. Designed to work with the Labrador Chair.
- Faux wool fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 94 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Solid wood dowel frame features armrests and base crafted from solid ash.
- Frame is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Clear coat finish on all dowels.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame-retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Gus* Modern leathers have been chosen for their raw, natural beauty. They may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Digs Showroom to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
- Height: 16"
- Depth: 18"
- Width: 27"
Gus* Design Group is a Toronto-based furniture design and manufacturing company that builds on modernist design traditions in creative new ways. Their style emphasizes originality, functionality and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Gus* makes modern furniture simple.