The Lecture Counter Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Counter Stool works well for any workspace, bar or dining area.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with channel-stitched upholstery.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Width: 19 inches
- Depth: 19.5 inches
- Height: 32 inches
- Seat Height: 24 inches
Gus* Design Group is a Toronto-based furniture design and manufacturing company that builds on modernist design traditions in creative new ways. Their style emphasizes originality, functionality and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Gus* makes modern furniture simple.