The Mix Modular Collection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or chaise to perfectly suit your space.
The design uses 5 basic components (left arm unit, right arm unit, armless unit, corner unit, and ottoman) which can be added and combined to create an unlimited number of upholstery configurations. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own.
Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to changing needs. Move an ottoman from the left to the right side of a sectional to change the layout of your space. Build a condo-sized sectional knowing that you can add more components down the road if needs change.
The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Includes matching bolster cushions for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Features:
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Components include matching bolster cushion (ottoman excluded)
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Tartan Shadow and Berkeley Coral fabrics are available on the Armless and Ottoman components only
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Length: 126 inches
- Depth: 76 inches
- Height: 28.5 inches
- Seat Height: 16.5 inches
Gus* Design Group is a Toronto-based furniture design and manufacturing company that builds on modernist design traditions in creative new ways. Their style emphasizes originality, functionality and simplicity, with a focus on materials and craftsmanship. Gus* makes modern furniture simple.