The New Belgium X Spiceology collaboration offers spice blends that are wonderfully beer-infused!
Six of New Belgium Brewing’s world-class beers have been infused into six innovative rubs and blends. These versatile seasonings can be used as a dry rub or in marinades as the perfect flavor partner for meat, seafood, veggies, and more.
Get ready to experiment with delicious beer-infused flavors!
- 1.1oz New Belgium Brewing Sweet & Sour Seasoning: You’ve never had a sweet and sour dry rub quite like this. Infused with the flavors of New Belgium Brewing’s Sour IPA, we’ve added notes of honey, peach and lemongrass. Try it on: perfect on poultry, pork, beef, root veggies, green beans, and peppers.
- 1.3oz New Belgium Brewing Summer BBQ Seasoning: This blend offers a tasty balance of onion, brown sugar, garlic, and celery salt with mild heat. Try it on: try this smoky sweet blend on your favorite protein, potatoes, squash, or shake on popcorn.
- 1.1oz New Belgium Brewing Moroccan Tagine Seasoning: This wonderfully aromatic blend is reminiscent of a Ras el Hanout with high citrus notes and warm spices. Try it on: this incredibly versatile blend pairs deliciously with chicken, lamb, pork, beef, tofu and root vegetables.
- 1.5oz New Belgium Brewing Hot Honey Seasoning: This sweet, floral and pungent (but very approachable) blend pops with notes of sweet vanilla and pepper. Infused with the flavors of New Belgium Brewing’s Honey Orange Tripel. Try it on: baked goods like cornbread, plus on chicken, pork, and veggies.
- 1.6oz New Belgium Brewing Habanero Grapefruit Seasoning: Crack open an ice cold Voodoo Ranger IPA by New Belgium Brewery and get inspired to use this spicy-citrus Habanero Grapefruit blend with warm notes of cinnamon and cardamom. Try it on: baked goods like cornbread, plus on chicken, pork, and veggies.
- 1.4oz New Belgium Brewing Citrus Ginger Seasoning: With notes of juniper berry, orange peel, rose petals, ginger, hibiscus, and apricot, this botanical-forward blend is infused with the flavor of New Belgium Brewing’s Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA. Try it on: seafood, pork, root vegetables, or make a simple syrup for cocktails.
Spiceology is all about innovative flavor, package design, and premium ingredients. They offer versatile spice blends in single jars and gift sets for the home cook.
Designed in Spokane, Washington