Performance nears perfection with a beautiful swirling burning action, accomplished by a patented internal design that develops a near complete burn with a minimum of ash pollution. The swirling flames are completely different from any other fire, never touching the glass and therefore very slow to cause sooty build-up.
Available in colored porcelain, powder coat, and matte black, with standard matte black base or optional matching colored porcelain or powder coat.
To select one of the additional available powder coat colors, please view the swatch link below, select a random powder coat option, and then note the RAL number of the color you would actually like in the comments box when placing your order. Powder coating is not available on wood-burning models. VIEW POWDER COAT COLORS
The wood-burning model requires a combustible wall clearance of 24 inches.
Includes enough 8" pipe to reach an 8 foot ceiling. Gas Carousel Features:
- 63,000 BTU input
- Not suitable for use with LP
- Requires 8" Class A all-fuel chimney
- Adjustable flame height
- Remote control included
- Millivolt pilot system does not require power
- Optional thermostat available
- Piezo ignition system
- Choice of natural or LP gas
- Ceramic fiber logs with realistic glowing embers
- Can be placed directly on carpet or wood floors
- Requires 6 inch wall clearance
- Diameter: 32 inches
- Height (at top of body): 35 inches
DOWNLOAD WOOD SPIN-A-FIRE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (PDF)
DOWNLOAD GAS SPIN-A-FIRE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (PDF)
Lead time: All Malm fireplaces are made to order and generally take 3-5 months for matte black, 4-6 months for powder coat and porcelain colors.